Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Already September the 1st!


Well, Christmas is just around the corner. You think I'm kidding, but it's only 4 months away. !! Crikey! I haven't been around much these last few days because I was participating in an online crop at A Cherry on Top (ACOT). It was really fun and I really enjoyed the weekend of cropping. Tim and Aaron were forewarned about my absence, even though I was still in the house. We did manage to go to mass on Saturday, but Aaron's stomach was hurting so as soon as it was over, we left, even though our friends Kris and Andy were there with Jonathan and Kevin.

So tomorrow is Aaron's open house at his new school, but some sort of recording called and said we needed to bring his school schedule. We don't have a schedule, so I'm thinking we were supposed to receive one and didn't. Kris said her boys got their schedules and teacher assignments last week, so I think somehow we got skipped. Great way to start out the day, huh!! I guess we'll see tomorrow.

On Thursday, Aaron, Jonathan and Kevin went swimming at the Y. It was fun and I got sunburned on my chest and arms, but not my legs. Hmmm...that's where I wanted a tan. Anyway, I got some pictures of the kids. Here they are:



Gotta run for now, as I just got a call from Kris and we are going school supply shopping with the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment