Saturday, September 5, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

First of all, wishing everyone a happy and safe Labor Day. School here in Virginia starts this Tuesday, yay!! For every parents sanity, and please, I don't want to hear the words, I'm bored or there's nothing to do anymore...Go back to school!!

We have no real plans for this extra long weekend. Tim and Aaron are going to the pool, but I'm staying home to nurse this migraine that I woke up with at 5:45am. I may try to take a nap while their gone to the pool.

Not much else to report today. I need to put some of my layouts on the page, it's just a matter of adding the pictures to the blogger. Actually, I think there is gadget that I can add. Anyway, I'll get to it eventually!!

Have a fun and safe Labor Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment