Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009, a few days late...

Merry Christmas everyone! Hold on! I have to go help Aaron with one of his Lego sets... OK, I'm back about one hour later. I get distracted so easy. I came down here to help Aaron with his Lego pirate ship, which I did, then I took out a load of laundry out of the dryer, then I decided to clean out the extra water out of the washer which is pretty easy to do, unfortunately I didn't put the cap back on correctly and water leaked out everywhere. Luckily, I caught my error within seconds so the clean up wasn't too bad. Now, I briefly look into the freezer to see what I can make for dinner, but I don't see anything that looks very interesting or appetizing. Now, I decide to fold some laundry. Over an hour later, and I finally am back here, but I seriously am thinking about what to make for dinner. Hmmm...

I finally fixed some dinner, Cordon Bleu and BBQ chips. Thanks for the suggestion Aaron.

Well, I wanted to write about this last week, but I was really busy with last minute Christmas gifts and parties, etc. I definitely have a middle schooler, now. I have been waiting for Aaron to tell me that I was embarrassing him or something like that, but I didn't know when. At the school PTA meeting on December 15th, Aaron got recognition for his photograph of our cat Audrey that he entered into a contest at school and won 2nd place. We are so proud of him!! Anyway, I went to take a picture of Aaron after he received his certificate and the whole auditorium was watching and he said, "Mom, stop, your embarrassing me". I almost doubled over with laughter, from his comment. The next morning, he forgot to get $3.00 to turn in for his "holiday" party, so I took it to him at the bus stop. He took the money and said, ok, you can go now before people start to talk. I was laughing all the way back to the house. I was thinking, what people are going to talk? The other tweens out there...LOL!! Anyway, that is my news, Tim and I officially have a middle school tween!! It makes me laugh just thinking about it.

As soon as the school returns the photo, I will post a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment