Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!



Happy New Year everyone! So did everyone have fun last night? Usually Tim and I are home doing nothing and not even ringing in the new year...we're old fogies that fall asleep before midnight, but not this year. Not this year though! We went to two different parties and had a great time. First we went to my friend and co-workers home for she and her hubby's annual NYE party. We had a wonderful time, but we didn't get to ring in the new year with them because we had to go over my dear friends house to bring in the New Year with them. We did spend Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas day with them, so it was only fitting that NYE with them was inevitable. I have a few pictures that I can share with you, but Kris took most of them on her camera, so I will have to wait for the rest. I will also include some pictures of our fun at Karen and Jamie's house. Gotta run, but I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment