Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm peeved...

All I can say is I'm sorry to my mom, because I'm sure she will be shocked to know that I have a potty mouth. When I'm around them (the family) in Texas, I don't ever cuss, but truthfully, I do, a lot. Maybe it's being around military types, including, but certainly not limited to my dear husband or maybe the criminal justice people. I cuss, sorry mom. Now, with that being said...the man that I work for, really pisses me off. The tone of his email makes me just want to say F -You. See, I didn't actually say a cuss word, yet. Sometimes, I think he is so smart and knows a lot about this business, however sometimes he is basically an ass. Maybe, he just being an asshole because he's trying to quit smoking, I don't know. I guess I feel a little better now that I got that off my chest. Like he's so effin perfect. NOT!

Enough for now. Hmmmph!


No comments:

Post a Comment