Saturday, January 2, 2010

Insomnia...It sucks!!

Ok, seriously, why can't I sleep. On NYE we didn't get to bed until about 2:00 am and we slept in until 9:30 am. We didn't actually get out of bed until about 10:30 am (We were watching Fox News on my new TV that Tim gave me for Christmas). We didn't go to bed last night until about 11:15 pm and I was awake by 3:15 am. If you know me, I LOVE to sleep, it's one of my favorite hobbies, but for the last week I haven't been sleeping very well. It sucks. Oh well! Onto other things.

Did anyone make any resolutions for the year? I didn't really make any, but I know I have to start exercising more and getting back in shape. I can't believe I turn 40 this year. Yikes! I guess that means eating healthy and not having snacks with Aaron. That's another sucky thing. Can you tell I really need my sleep? I'll try to write more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment