Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Already Tuesday


Just when you think everything is going great, you get hit with a gas bill for a time when you did not even live in the house. It's from July 15th thru August 13th. Tim left from there on July 8th. We had the gas disconnected, but they are telling me that I did not disconnect it and that no one has claimed responsibility for the current usage, so therefore we got the bill. I've already been on the phone with Washington Gas, as well as our former rental agency. Supposedly, Sandy in the accounting department, is going to take care of it and we will not be responsible for paying it. Will see. I don't trust them just because our property manager, Eileen was a real witch. She was always very nasty acting to me. Tim doesn't take things as personally, so she never bothered him. I hated her from the get go, but we faithfully paid our rent every month for 4 years, despite her. So now we shall see if things are taken care of or not. I will keep you informed, not that anyone even follows this blog!

I am doing this blog to keep in touch with family and friends, but no one is following it. I guess your damn if you do and damned if you don't. lol Relatives are always telling Tim and I we never see pictures of Aaron and how much he's grown, etc. etc. I do listen to what they say. So I started this blog, I guess for me, My Aunt Nancy, my step-mom, Cindy and my Mom, Janie have read the first couple of entries, and they did comment back to me via email, but no one else. I think my dad tried, but he couldn't get it work.

Anyway, today is pretty uneventful. Aaron had an appointment at the school today. He had to take some test to see where he was for Math. He actually scored perfectly on the two hardest parts of the test, but the stuff that was a little easier he got some wrong. Basically, they are going to put him in regular math, but watch to see what progress he makes and if what he's doing is too easy for him. I'm so proud of him either way! He's come along way!

No comments:

Post a Comment