Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Thursday...already?

Where does the time go? It seems like I just started out the week and now it already Thursday. Well, it's suppose to rain today, so I don't know if Aaron and I will go to pool or not. It's sunny outside right now.
Yesterday, Kris' boys got to come over to play with Aaron and go swimming. We went to our house and the boys decided that they were having such a great time that they didn't want to go to the pool! Yay!! I can scrapbook! It's so exciting!!

I still have a lot of work to do in my scrapbook room, but it can wait. As most of you know, I love this site called A Cherry On Top (it's a scrapbook site, not anything perverted J Rose). It has great chat rooms and threads as well as a store, to buy lots of goodies. If your ever looking for a gift to buy me, they have wonderful gift certificates. Anyway, they have these fantastic challenges and contest each month and yesterday, I was working on a sketch contest which I thought should really be easy, but it's not. I've already redone the layout twice, but I still don't like it. I may or maynot turn it in to the contest, but I will post it here.

Today, my friend Kris and her husband Andy, are celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary. Congrats on making it 15 years! Andy's mom will be in town, so we will not get to see the boys for a few days. Aaron just loves playing with Jonathan and Kevin.
My friend, Linda, from Maryland called me today, which I was thrilled about as I miss her so much. It's so hard not having a trusted friend right across the road. Her daughter, Rachel and Aaron were best buddies most of the time during the 4 years that we lived there. They had their little spats here and there, but all kids do. Now they are going to try to stay in touch by email and occasional calls. I will post a picture of Linda and I too! Linda said that no one was living in the house that we used to rent. That makes me wonder what happened to our security deposit. We should have gotten all that back. I'm gonna ask Tim about that. Anyway, I'm just babbling on and I really need to do some other things. I'll post the layout and picture of Linda and I in awhile. Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment