Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Day in Virginia

Guess What?? I still didn't make it to the grocery store and I'm here drinking coffee again. Yesterday, I got so interested in TLC's "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" that time flew by and the next thing I knew it was time to fix dinner. Now don't think that I was just laying around not doing anything because I was, I just don't know what it was. I know I did clip coupons while Aaron was on the phone with his friend, Drake. Drake and Aaron are friends from Maryland and they play Pirates of the Carribean online together while on the phone. I thought only girls talked on the phone all the time, but I guess boys do too. Drake has been known to call a little early on a Sunday morning, and Aaron was so funny, because when Drake called the first thing he says to Drake is "Why are you calling me so early and are your parents up?". I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at him. Drake called back a little later.

Anyway, I remember cleaning the upstairs bedroom while I was watching TLC.

Today, I got up earlier so I can sorta get used to getting up early again, since I'm starting back to work on the 17th of August. It's only part time for now, so hopefully, I can get back into juggling all the responsibilities and still have a life. I, also, have gotten back into some exercising again, so that is an added part of my daily routine. School doesn't start around here until September 8th, so Aaron has to go to some sort of child care while I'm at work. I'm looking into it and I'll update as soon as I know something. Gotta run for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment