Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's Tuesday!

I know I shouldn't be so excited about it being Tuesday, but it's one day closer to me going back to work and Aaron going back to school. He is so bored!! He hasn't made any friends yet and he spends his days going from playing the WII, playing computer games, and playing Star Wars and building various Legos. We do go swimming and other little activities, but he's still really bored. Today, we do go to a child care center to see how Aaron likes it and tomorrow he will get to go all day.

I just talked to my friend, Kris, and I'm going to get her boys, Jonathan and Kevin today!! I'm excited because Aaron will have someone to play with today! I think we will go to the pool at the Y. I just told Aaron that Jonathan and Kevin were coming over and he told me that I am a genius and this was a "sweet deal". Hey, I aim to please.

Oh yeah, I finally made it to the grocery store yesterday, but not the commissary.


No comments:

Post a Comment