Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yesterday...WOW!!

and I quote, "This was the best day ever"! This is what Aaron said to me yesterday. I, the wonderful and thoughful mom I am, decided to call my friend Kris and borrow her boys for the day. Of course, she was nice enough to agree, so I picked up the boys at 11:00am and we came back to our house for some Legos building and playing and some lunch. After lunch, we went to this place called Child Time, child care for kids, I just wanted to go by there so that I could introduce Aaron to the director and other teachers. Aaron didn't really care for it and he told me that there were only little kids there and he was not a little kid. I heard this all day over and over. Anyway, after we went to Child Time, we went to the pool at the Y. Man, was it ever crowded. I have never seen so many people at the pool. They had to have lifeguards walking around the pool as well as in the lifeguard stands. It was a madhouse, but Aaron had the best time! He, Kevin, and Jonathan had a blast. After a couple of hours at the pool, we left and went to McDonalds for some Oreo and M&M flurries. After that we went back to our house for playing some more and dinner at 7:30pm. I didn't get to take the boys home until around 8:45pm, but Aaron was already asking when they could come over again and have a sleep over. It was a great day and I'm really happy that Aaron had a wonderful time.

1 comment: