Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday, Saturday where does the time go?

It's already Saturday afternoon, and I feel like the day has just flown by! I have been busy scrapping, playing on ACOT, FB and all the others I go to routinely. I also got some great garden shots today, which I will be adding pictures of momentarily. It just starting raining, thundering and lightning, and hailing, and the lights are already flickering. I don't know how much I will get post before the electricity goes out.



Isn't the garden just thriving! I even put some pictures in of our first cucumbers. The 4th picture is of our baby cucumbers. There are two of those by the tiny yellow flowers.

Now I think I will put some pictures in of Aaron playing Raving Rabbits on the WII. He has to dance to the steps provided. He has about as much coordination as his dad. LOL!!

Cute huh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment