Sunday, August 9, 2009

Getting Started, August 9, 2009

I don't really know what to say, or where to really begin, as I sit here drinking my coffee. Speaking of coffee, I need another cup of it. OK, I have more coffee, now what to do today. I need to go to the grocery store, which I hate. It's frustrating because the commissary is at least 25 minutes away, and while they have great deals, especially on meat, I don't want to drive so far away. Ugh! What to do? I need to go look in the newspaper for coupons. I seem to collect a lot of coupons, but I forget to use them or I don't have them with me when I need them. Of course, the last time I used coupons at the commissary, I saved like $50.00. The guy behind me in line was very impressed. He just kept saying, "Wow, that's really impressive". Well, I'm going to see what coupons they have in the paper and I'll try to write more later. This really is going to be about all of us, but since I'm typing and thinking of what to say, it's about my thoughts and perceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment