Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's raining outside and inside too so to speak...

Raining outside of course, it rains here almost everyday. I guess it's good that we don't have to water so much! Unlike what I hear about Texas as my mom says there's a drought there and everything is drying up and dying. I think it's this way in Texas every year. Oh and by the way, some have ask and no we didn't get any of the flooding here. Yes, it rained yesterday, but no flooding. We are all fine and the house too.

The reason I say it's raining inside too is because I thought I was going to get to start working again on Monday the 17th of August, but now we are back to the well, why don't you just wait until school starts. OK, fine, but why did you get my hopes up about starting and I finally found child care for Aaron, which was no easy task. It really pisses me off to be told one thing and then a few days later something different. Maybe I should just look for a different job. It's something I have thought of before, but I know that they (the financial firm) need experienced people.

We don't necessarily need the money from me, because we do fine with just Tim's income. I just had gotten used to working and having a little extra income. I always put some of it in Aaron's money market account for college and some I try to designate to various investment funds.

Oh and I forgot about the whole Child Time child care thing that Aaron was so against. He went yesterday, it was a free day, and they went to the movies and saw, Night at the Museum 2. He said they had popcorn, but it was stale and he tried some Sprite, but he didn't like it. Overall, the movie was good and he said he made two friends, Jackson and some other kid, he couldn't remember the name. He admitted that it was pretty fun and he actually ask when he was going back. Of course, I thought it was going to be on Monday, but I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment