Monday, August 17, 2009

Playing Games

Can I just say, my neck is killing me!! I don't know if I slept on it wrong or what but it's really hurting me!! I didn't sleep that long so I must have really slept on it weird. Aaron woke me up at 3:30 am to tell me that he didn't know about all that garbage and stuff. I almost said, what are you talking about, but I just said ok, go back to bed. He came and told me something weird like that before, but I can't remember what he said.

I didn't blog anything yesterday because I didn't have much to say and I was just being lazy, which is what I do best. I finally got to scrapbook some yesterday while Tim and Aaron went to the pool. It was just some old photos from 2006 then Aaron's den in Cub Scouts was getting their Bob Cat badges. I will try and post the layout with this blog. Aaron got to play with Jonathan and Kevin yesterday afternoon for about 3 hours. They mostly played the WII, but also did some creative play with Legos. I hope Jonathan's love of reading will influence Aaron to read more. He likes to read historical books, but when it comes to fiction reading he would rather play the WII. He told me he would do it if he had to, but only for school, not for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment