Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cleaning and Scrapping

Many of you that follow me on FB know that I went on some sort of cleaning spree yesterday morning, into the early afternoon. I dusted the furniture in the living room, washed the table cloth in the living room, dusted all the baseboards and above the door to the outside. I dusted the ceiling fans in the living room and in the dining room. I also cleaned the baseboards in the kitchen and the living room. I vacuumed the living room and the kitchen and then mopped the kitchen floor. I also did all the laundry from last week. Do you think my husband even noticed? Nope...but that's men, not very observant. Oh well, such is life, at least he is not griping about it and telling me we have paper all over the place.

Today, I worked on my scrapbook room. I've gotten everything in place, but now I have some stuff to go thru and get rid of. I have a lot of scrapbook stuff and I'm not going to use everything. I've outgrown some of it, so it has to go! I know that the scrapbook place down the road is having a yard sale where customers can sell their scrapbook stuff. It's worth a try.

Tomorrow, I'm going to borrow my friend, Kris' boys again, so they can play with Aaron and possibly go swimming if it doesn't rain. I'll try to post some pictures! I did do a layout yesterday, but I scanned it to the other computer, which has problems, so I don't know if I will ever get it off of there or be able to pull up the site in order to send it to this computer. That is sounding like something more complicated than I know what to do.
I may have to call someone more computer literate than I. Well see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment